What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

5 Year's and Counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

VIP Member
Came out of the Closet - December 31st, 2017 - Age 15 - I think we're coming out for the rest of our lives at different points with different people but this is the date I chose myself and decided I wouldn't hide it ever again from my parents. - It's been 5 years now - And it does get better!

Came out of the Closet - December 31st, 2017 - Age 15 - I think we're coming out for the rest of our lives at different points with different people but this is the date I chose myself and decided I wouldn't hide it ever again from my parents. - It's been 5 years now - And it does get better!
I'm not Christian but choosing yourself over God doesn't sound very Christian at all. Are you Christian @Buzz?

Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

@Minus Homophilic practices and autogynephilic practices are sexual immoralities in Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Therefore, homophiles and autogynephiles are apostates of Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Apostasy is a form of blasphemy in Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Therefore, homophiles and autogynephiles cannot be Jewish, Christian, or Muslim.

Homophiles cannot be Christians. Buzz is a homophile. Therefore, Buzz is not a Christian.

Jim Carrey Lol GIF

@Minus Homophilic practices and autogynephilic practices are sexual immoralities in Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Therefore, homophiles and autogynephiles are apostates of Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

Apostasy is a form of blasphemy in Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Therefore, homophiles and autogynephiles cannot be Jewish, Christian, or Muslim.

Homophiles cannot be Christians. Buzz is a homophile. Therefore, Buzz is not a Christian.

Jim Carrey Lol GIF
You summed it up perfectly. @Buzz is now officially a hypocrite and Fake Christian. Good job, bro. I knew you'd fit in here.

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

Status
Not open for further replies.