What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Don’t Understand This

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenButterfly

Im not sure how to count the time thingy or whatever, its just different from other times where it doesnt show time, because like theres minutes, and they go, but the hours never go down so far and yeah its been hours, I don’t think you have to be on the site for the time to go down right?

-Someone plz help/explain this to me 😅

Last edited:
I’m not following but maybe if you helped direct me I could. What time and where are we specifically talking about?

i had to smoke a fatty to try and understand this post....and i'm nowhere near the level required to make sense of this

Im not sure how to count the time thingy or whatever, its just different from other times where it doesnt show time, because like theres minutes, and they go, but the hours never go down so far and yeah its been hours, I don’t think you have to be on the site for the time to go down right?

-Someone plz help/explain this to me 😅
This was answered on your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.