What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Gypsy rose

Laban

CatMaster 🐈
VIP Member
On December 28th gypsy rose Blanchard was released from prison. What are your thoughts on her life, time she got for her crime, how she will do upoon her release in the real world, and did she deserve her time or should have spent more?

@Laban Instead of contacting the authorities, Blanchard plotted her abusive mother's murder with her mentally unstable lover through a Christian dating app. Her sentence was well deserved.

I believe she got what she deserved. I like to think of the different views both defense teams tried to probably argue.

1. Was she not to blame because of the abuse?
2. Did she feel she needed to kill her mother due to a false real life view because of disney? Like the dragon has to be slayed to free the princess.
3. Did they try to play off her mental development?
4. Did she have to do it this way because the truth to soceity freightended her?

For him:

1. I know for sure they tried to use his mental health as a get of of jail free card.
2. We he manipulated by her because he's challenged?
3. Did they try to use his perverse view of BDSM to justify his acitons?

all in all they killed DeeDee out of cold blood and both could have done things differently. A price must be paid and I feel she adquately paid hers.

I although do not see her as this cute innocent squeaky little girl that documentaries and interviews have tried to showcase her as.