What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

I want to unban my account XYZ2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

XYZ2000

I was banned without any warning by the operator, and I consider that as an aggressive action towards the user , at least I should be warned to not do any inappropriate action but the operator banned me and untill now I can’t join by using my username XYZ2000 , so please I hope to be unbanned and allow me to join again and thanks for your consideration

I was banned without any warning by the operator, and I consider that as an aggressive action towards the user , at least I should be warned to not do any inappropriate action but the operator banned me and untill now I can’t join by using my username XYZ2000 , so please I hope to be unbanned and allow me to join again and thanks for your consideration
make an appeal and follow the instructions given. When you make a post appeal should be an option.

make an appeal and follow the instructions given. When you make a post appeal should be an option.
User name is (XYZ2000) , I’m 34 years old and I’m using my phone so I can’t identify my IP address , I was using Adult room when I got banned and I want to apologize for my inappropriate action

You were given further instructions in your appeal so we may better assist you. Please provide the needed information we're requesting and we will look in it and respond as soon as we can. Please have patience. :)

Note - keep anything related to your appeal in the appeal you created and not anywhere else on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.