What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Least We Forget

Dear Buzz,

Hello, my name is Evelynn Gaines. I just wanted to say how lovely it is of you to devote your time to share this memorial to those killed from acts of violence. Nobody deserves to be killed with hatred. I believe everyone on this blessed planet is God's child and of the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll keep these saints in my prayers and hope God is willing to see them in heaven when I pass. I believe everyone is perfect and hatred is of the devil. Anyone who devotes their lives to the devil is still perfect. But America still has laws and we need to protect those in harm's way. Please keep me in your prayers as I do yours. We are all in this together. We need to help those in need when help is needed. Transgender people shouldn't be treated as such.

Love, Evelynn.