What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Rally (READ IT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky-

VIP Member
hello everyone!

I would like everyone to know about what the site, known as 321chat.com is bad.

We all love to chat with people, and 321 is one of the most popular sites. Sure, there's staff that keep us 'safe..' but there missing the point.

site should allow people to want to live there dreams. i told chatmaster that i wanted to own my own site one day. i was removed from staff and soon banned. This is NOT how sites should act. Im now on a newer and much nicer site, and i talked to the owner and she OFFERED to help me. THAT'S what these sites need, We need to stand up for everyone.

I know I will probably get banned here for seeking my thoughts, But I think its time we open our eyes.

Thank you for reading.

(If I am banned... I WILL be back.)

If you're banned, why are you on there now as AllStar55?

I banned the account as you say here that you are a banned user. For what reason, I have no idea.

If you're banned, why are you on there now as AllStar55?

I banned the account as you say here that you are a banned user. For what reason, I have no idea.
Why the fuck you ban allstar55?? im just trying to talk to my bestie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.