What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

What was up with the Anti-semetism in the Adult room tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloppyfart

Just observed a few members get away with spewing some hateful stuff about Jewish ppl and attacking some Jewish user. Is that normal?

That's not normal from my experience in the adult room.
Though it's way more likely, like with any chat room, that people misbehave more when there's nobody around to hold them accountable for their behaviour.

There is a report option on messages as well, so you can report hateful chat messages when there's nobody around to deal with it.

I've only had really positives experiences there so hopefully you find the same.

Just observed a few members get away with spewing some hateful stuff about Jewish ppl and attacking some Jewish user. Is that normal?
What were they saying about Jews? Just curious. It's fine if you don't want to share. I get it.

It is called favortism. It is allowed and almost encouraged on 321. Some chatters can get away with mostly anything and the mods allow it. While others are accosted.

Their excuse normally lies within the words "Get over it" or the age-old "Read the rules" - which you normally find nothing addressing the situation on. It's a bunch of bull shit.

It is called favortism. It is allowed and almost encouraged on 321. Some chatters can get away with mostly anything and the mods allow it. While others are accosted.

Their excuse normally lies within the words "Get over it" or the age-old "Read the rules" - which you normally find nothing addressing the situation on. It's a bunch of bull shit.

maybe u need to "dip your toes" in a different chat site that allows u to do whatever u want

Status
Not open for further replies.