What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any hatred towards homosexuals. Just like everyone, I only despise the people in this world who harm others purposely.
I don't support in their community though. It's against my beliefs as a Christian.

I shouldn't be criticized on that alone. There's probably many things all of you have no reason to support due to your beliefs in things.

Once in chat. Someone asked me if I supported PRIDE. I was honest and said respectfully "No, I don't support it." Suddenly all of this hate back and forth. Nonstop bickering.
Not like any of the things they said and the names they called me had any affect. But I thought it should be mentioned.
Like I said. I have no hate towards them. I'm an orthodox Christian. I support in straight relationships only.

Understand not supporting something is very different from showing prejudice towards it.
We are all different and I get that completely. We all have our views on things.

I wouldn't show hate towards you if you didn't support in straight marriage. Although I think it's wrong. I understand some think it's right.
Thinking that wouldn't really harm anyone in chat. So I wouldn't really care much of it.

-Johan
Johan sorry to hear you had an bad experience with some members or the chat. I happen to be gay and a Christian and a Son of God, it is through God's grace that we're both here and that God has created us both for his purpose. So with that bein said I hope and pray that you will someday understand that bein Gay is not a choice and that I was born this way, and just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm into every guy I see, just like my str8 friends we're attracted to certain types of people for them it's girls and for me it's guys around my own age. So at the end of the day we're both children of God and I'm no more of an mistake by bein who I am than you are bein who you are. And the funny thing here is if you were to know me from Grade School all the way through High School you would never guess that I am gay. So for the record I'm pretty sure your friends with someone who is a member of the LGBTQ community whether it's someone from school, work, church a friend of a friend, we're every where in every community. And to end this ya gotta remember what God want's us to do - "Love thy neighbor as you love yourself" - everyone needs love and who you love isn't always the way some Christian Church's teach it's follower's.

I don't have any hatred towards homosexuals. Just like everyone, I only despise the people in this world who harm others purposely.
I don't support in their community though. It's against my beliefs as a Christian.

I shouldn't be criticized on that alone. There's probably many things all of you have no reason to support due to your beliefs in things.

Once in chat. Someone asked me if I supported PRIDE. I was honest and said respectfully "No, I don't support it." Suddenly all of this hate back and forth. Nonstop bickering.
Not like any of the things they said and the names they called me had any affect. But I thought it should be mentioned.
Like I said. I have no hate towards them. I'm an orthodox Christian. I support in straight relationships only.

Understand not supporting something is very different from showing prejudice towards it.
We are all different and I get that completely. We all have our views on things.

I wouldn't show hate towards you if you didn't support in straight marriage. Although I think it's wrong. I understand some think it's right.
Thinking that wouldn't really harm anyone in chat. So I wouldn't really care much of it.

-Johan
I feel you misunderstand ‘Pride’ - it was born out of the fight to exist and have legal rights which still in many parts of world do not exist at all and even punishable by death - as far as hatred of straight marriage goes - it sounds even-handed - but in reality no one has to fight for the right for straight marriage - it’s a given. Hatred is not just about individual thought but the culture of organisations and countries and sometimes silence in the face of a struggle to have rights equals acceptance of that discrimination.

I remember when I was diagnosed Transgender /w gender dysphoria, I had a dilemma to face. As a Christian Minister, I had a lot of research to do. Ultimately, I discovered that supporting or not supporting LGBTQ+ people has nothing to do with being a Christian, but rather oftentimes religion. Yes, there is a difference. Another thing I discovered that the Bible has had books removed and words changed to fit the church leaders social agendas. For example: In the letters to the Romans by Apostle Paul, he never wrote the word Homosexuality, and the word was changed from buggers to homosexuality in the 1940's to promote the anti-gay motives. Then in the Old Testament the references are referring to historical context is regards to male dominance through male sex like one would see in prison systems. When I discovered these historical facts, I felt totally betrayed by so many. I was taught hate, and I was ashamed that I once bought into such propaganda. I respect what people like or dislike, but no one should be afraid to live because they were created differently. I do not believe harm was intended by the author of the post; but as a Christian myself, and especially as a minister, I am reminded on how we all are responsible in the accuracy we teach others in the name of Christianity. Unfortunately, I have discovered that our biggest enemies are religious people who justify their hate in the name of God. God willing, this will change some day.
Love and Hugs to ALL,
Xena

I feel you misunderstand ‘Pride’ - it was born out of the fight to exist and have legal rights which still in many parts of world do not exist at all and even punishable by death - as far as hatred of straight marriage goes - it sounds even-handed - but in reality no one has to fight for the right for straight marriage - it’s a given. Hatred is not just about individual thought but the culture of organisations and countries and sometimes silence in the face of a struggle to have rights equals acceptance of that discrimination.
Very well articulated

Johan,

Sometimes it's best to keep judgements/opinions to yourself.

Attachments

• A wise man once said nothing.jpg
    A wise man once said nothing.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 3
Bible verses are so unclear, but because they're regarded as sacred texts, self-righteous idiots like yourself can "justify" such complex and controversial subjects.

Would you still give me the same old "love thy neighbor" bullshit if I shared other vague scriptures that state it's abominable for a man to act effeminate and sleep with other men?

It's true that your "sacred" text has never veered from its original position that homosexuality is a sin.

The Bible teaches love for sinners and hatred of evil.

According to this mindfuck of a book, homosexuality is evil.

The Bible guides Christians to love homosexuals and to hate homosexuality.

Using "love thy neighbor as you love yourself" to support the idea that homosexuality is not morally wrong in Christianity was a risky approach.

To be a Christian, you must practice Christianity.

This superstition advised Christians to abhor evil, as stated in the Bible. So, a Christian who justifies their abhorrence of sin is regarded as righteous.

This ministress is using the name of their God to justify their sins. It essentially turns them into a genuine enemy of Christianity.

Status
Not open for further replies.