What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Best compliment ever @ College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

VIP Member
"You know, Buzz, you amaze me,. I've never known anyone like you. First off, you are an amazing swimmer. You don't give a shit about what others think about you. Yesterday, I caught you and Jake kissing and you weren't embarrassed when I saw you today. I mean you are the coolest queer I have ever met."

"You know, Buzz, you amaze me,. I've never known anyone like you. First off, you are an amazing swimmer. You don't give a shit about what others think about you. Yesterday, I caught you and Jake kissing and you weren't embarrassed when I saw you today. I mean you are the coolest queer I have ever met."
LMFAO This sounds so satirical. Every self righteous Christian like yourself is an EXTREMELY shallow person. You probably share that you're "Christian" everywhere you go to use as a cop out.

Marilyn Monroe Dipshit GIF

@Minus It's not Christian to be apathetic to others while conducting unethical actions against Christianity. It's Christian to be apathetic to others while conducting ethical actions in Christianity. Therefore, Buzz isn't self-righteous. Buzz is hypocritical.

Boy Meets World Yes GIF

@Minus It's not Christian to be apathetic to others while conducting unethical actions against Christianity. It's Christian to be apathetic to others while conducting ethical actions in Christianity. Therefore, Buzz isn't self-righteous. Buzz is hypocritical.

Boy Meets World Yes GIF
Yeah "hypocrite" makes more sense than "self righteous". What do you mean by "It's Christian to be apathetic to others while conducting ethical actions in Christianity."?

Status
Not open for further replies.