What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

can't log in (assist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taceaux

VIP Member
on behalf of Shimz :

she can't log in...keeps getting a black screen ...providing screenshots of her email with shots of her issue

any help would be appreciated

1714575287167.png

Solution
It’s hardly our fault that someone can’t remember their email or password. It’s not that difficult to keep track of.

If they want to PM me their details, I’ll look into it. I won’t be making any promises.

They didn’t lose access to their account because of anything we did our end.
poor shimz....

never knew how to delete cookies/cache...

she got in under a different device...

but she cleared her cookies and still having the same black screen issue

told her to clear her cache but poor thing doesnt have her passwords memorized...OR her backup email

poor shimz....

never knew how to delete cookies/cache...

she got in under a different device...

but she cleared her cookies and still having the same black screen issue

told her to clear her cache but poor thing doesnt have her passwords memorized...OR her backup email
Have heard from others that using a different browser has fixed the issue for them :)

So shimz still can't get in on her iPad. I talked her thru finding chrome. She npw has chrome. And STILL can't get in. Just brings her to a black page.

So shimz still can't get in on her iPad. I talked her thru finding chrome. She npw has chrome. And STILL can't get in. Just brings her to a black page.
This may seem like a silly question, but are you sure she is actually loading chrome? Perhaps she is still using the original browser. I can't think of anything else to help, sorry.

This may seem like a silly question, but are you sure she is actually loading chrome? Perhaps she is still using the original browser. I can't think of anything else to help, sorry.
i know this would eventually be an admin question...but since she cant remember her passwords (lol) including her backup email...is it possible to have y'all change her backup email to a new one so she would have a way to change her password once she clears her cache?

i know this would eventually be an admin question...but since she cant remember her passwords (lol) including her backup email...is it possible to have y'all change her backup email to a new one so she would have a way to change her password once she clears her cache?
We do not have the ability to change users emails, nor change people's passwords. She's going to just have to create a new account.

this is the second time shes gonna have to make a new acct ....not to mention lose her VIP ...AGAIN
...which shouldnt really be her fault since both times it was due to the site going down...any chance she can have her VIP transferred over if she makes yet another new one?

It’s hardly our fault that someone can’t remember their email or password. It’s not that difficult to keep track of.

If they want to PM me their details, I’ll look into it. I won’t be making any promises.

They didn’t lose access to their account because of anything we did our end.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.