What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Favorite Video Games

Veritas

°◦✬ ᴠᴇʀɪᴛᴀs ✬◦°
VIP Member
What are your favorite video games?
I'm a sucker for some final fantasy (1-x and crisis core).
I also really enjoy Okami (one of my top favorites).

I just played through Pokemon Black and was left disappointed, though I do enjoy the franchise.

Love final fantasy , I just got the new crisis core and loving it, I play a lot of cs go as well
I've been in heavy debate about getting the new crisis core.

I have the original so thats one of my reasons against, and I was told the VA for Zack was different so im not sure how I feel there.
Never played counter strike so i cant comment on that.

The first time I was pregnant, I was actually hoping I'd have a boy so I could name him Angeal lol.

I play a bit of cs go, been mostly playing star craft a lot lately, I do like final fantasy games I got hooked on the new crisis core, age of empires is another game I obsess over

Super Mario Bros. 3.

Super Mario Nintendo GIF

I'm back on the phasmo and raft trains so thats exciting. Lots of pokemon lately too since I found an ironmon tracker.

What are your favorite video games?
I'm a sucker for some final fantasy (1-x and crisis core).
I also really enjoy Okami (one of my top favorites).

I just played through Pokemon Black and was left disappointed, though I do enjoy the franchise.
Pokemon Sword, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Sapphire.
Roblox, Minecraft, Mario Kart.
I'm a big nintendo kid.