What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

heart broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

VIP Member
I made one mistake and worked hard to buy VIP and lost it because I posted a partial link to some dumb site whih I did in private. I didn't know it was against the rules. Why does bad things always happen to me :( A perm ban too

Last edited:
I made one mistake and worked hard to buy VIP and lost it because I posted a partial link to some dumb site whih I hate in private. Why does bad things always happen to me :( A perm ban too
idk what in the scooter Braun ur talking abt but vip is for losers

Yes, I am hoping prinny will have a convo with me. I need to explain somethings. I remember her from a year ago and she was always super nice. I am hoping she will let us back after a few more days since we both bought VIP accounts and it was an honest mistake in private,

Yes, I am hoping prinny will have a convo with me. I need to explain somethings. I remember her from a year ago and she was always super nice. I am hoping she will let us back after a few more days since we both bought VIP accounts and it was an honest mistake in private

I recommend directly contacting an Admin member, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.