What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

hiii :)

The pronouns used are she/him. This means scarlett is most likely genderfluid. I don't want to assume that is the case. If someone is genderfluid then they identify can identify as either a male or a female at any given time. Some people are indecisive about their gender and may feel masculine at one time and may feel feminine at another time. They may just have a hard time with deciding or knowing which gender they really are.

No hate. I support everyone as long as they are a decent human being and no one bad you know. This should help clear any questions that anyone may have about the she/him. Don't judge people just because they are different, or you don't understand something about them. What matters most should be personality and how people are as a human being. You may think negatively or just negatively judge someone before you even talk to them or get to know them. They may just be a sweetheart and a good person inside.

google says it is impossible for a woman to be a man. i do not understand. :confused:
Some people are indecisive about their gender and may feel masculine at one time and may feel feminine at another time. They may just have a hard time with deciding or knowing which gender they really are.
i agree. scarlett should figure out her gender. it is very confusing. her picture looks like a girl. i do not see a boy. :(

google says it is impossible for a woman to be a man. i do not understand. :confused:

i agree. scarlett should figure out her gender. it is very confusing. her picture looks like a girl. i do not see a boy. :(
or maybe u could stop being such an antagonistic troll?

hey guess who cares? get off your phone and go take care of your children, unless the divorced wife took them coz they didn’t feel safe around you?

The pronouns used are she/him. This means scarlett is most likely genderfluid. I don't want to assume that is the case. If someone is genderfluid then they identify can identify as either a male or a female at any given time. Some people are indecisive about their gender and may feel masculine at one time and may feel feminine at another time. They may just have a hard time with deciding or knowing which gender they really are.

No hate. I support everyone as long as they are a decent human being and no one bad you know. This should help clear any questions that anyone may have about the she/him. Don't judge people just because they are different, or you don't understand something about them. What matters most should be personality and how people are as a human being. You may think negatively or just negatively judge someone before you even talk to them or get to know them. They may just be a sweetheart and a good person inside.
i respect this, i’m not genderfluid im bigender, very similar but im glad you’re educated!!

get off your phone and go take care of your children, unless the divorced wife took them coz they didn’t feel safe around you?
wait. why do you use a question mark when you are not even asking a question? you still did not prove to me that you are both man and woman at the same exact time. it is impossible. :confused:

wait. why do you use a question mark when you are not even asking a question? you still did not prove to me that you are both man and woman at the same exact time. it is impossible. :confused:
you’re an interesting specimen arentcha

it’s really not that hard to understand, get off my thread
if it is not hard to understand, then it is not hard to explain. you still cannot even explain it to me so i can understand. please explain. how are you both man and woman at the exact same time? :confused:

i respect this, i’m not genderfluid im bigender, very similar but im glad you’re educated!!
Thank you, and I've never heard of bigender. I feel like I'm learning something new every day. I'm going to look it up and see what the difference is between gender fluid and bigender. Thank you for letting me know that.