What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

How do you change your gender?

How can someone violate their biological sex with gender?
Individuals with somatic delusional and somatoform disorders, such as body dysmorphia (BDD), may change their gender identity. Delusional disorders often develop when an excessive amount of dopaminergic neurons are transmitted from the ventral tegmental area's (VTA) mesolimbic pathway to the nucleus accumbens. Antipsychotics are often used for treating these disorders by reducing neurotransmission at dopamine receptors.

How can someone violate their biological sex with gender?
My point is that feeding a delusion only makes it more delusional. Transgender people often reduce or increase their reproductive hormone levels with 'hormone blockers' when they should be reducing their dopamine levels with antipsychotics. Excessive feeding of these disorders could even lead to penectomies and vaginectomies, which is a direct violation of one's sex.

My point is that feeding a delusion only makes it more delusional. Transgender people often reduce or increase their reproductive hormone levels with 'hormone blockers' when they should be reducing their dopamine levels with antipsychotics. Excessive feeding of these disorders could even lead to penectomies and vaginectomies, which is a direct violation of one's sex.
What if your brain is an amagulation of female and male like in gay people? And although it doesnt change perviced sex for respective genders/standards, it may change the pathology of said female/male, if she/he has biological means to express as said "gender". (*never bring up neoprouns, thats probably the science you speak of imo.. this is about male and female.)

Edit: are you aware male and females have different brain patterns (remeber every human has a prefrontal cortex.)..

Edit2: im biological female(run off estrogen, converting T to E) yet most will reframe to precieve me as male or typically masc. And its from the way i speak and write and hold myself. (*im trans) yet. I dont express im masc in a sense of "laid out flat" its always someone questioning their peevicement of me. Yet i was born female- doing female things. I love doggies and drawing them in little clothes

Last edited:
What if your brain is an amagulation of female and male like in gay people? And although it doesnt change perviced sex for respective genders/standards, it may change the pathology of said female/male, if she/he has biological means to express as said "gender". (*never bring up neoprouns, thats probably the science you speak of imo.. this is about male and female.)

Edit: are you aware male and females have different brain patterns (remeber every human has a prefrontal cortex.)..

Edit2: im biological female(run off estrogen, converting T to E) yet most will reframe to precieve me as male or typically masc. And its from the way i speak and write and hold myself. (*im trans) yet. I dont express im masc in a sense of "laid out flat" its always someone questioning their peevicement of me. Yet i was born female- doing female things. I love doggies and drawing them in little clothes
I will also note that, being gay does mean you have female brain parts. Its not instictually congruent enough to assume a eveolved marker in the LGBTA community plus all its subclasses. They are just messed up patterns. Being born limbless doesnt make you evil, it makes a disorder you can still try and live with. So.. not rrally a disorder if it doesnt cause disorder, more of a "syndrome"

Your feelings can't change your biological sex.

Montage Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I like how you didnt even conceptualization what i said. Please when you read- reframe from adding in your own emotions.
Im willing to explain, but i understand that social media*(like these platforms we use now) have created a sense of anonymous and so, proper delegations have not been met. Are you will to discuss?

How do you change your gender? I'm very curious.
Imma try my best to explain so i dont come back- but i may.

The SRY gene is what determines sex (*genitalia) and the human body is not perfect. Standards exist for a reason otherwise theres no reason to even label them. Being trans is not of normal standards. If you are trans (*provenly, not in figmentations) than if means somewhere the SRY gene messed up. Thats only one factor to make someone change defult sex. This is also why transgenderism CANNOT!! and should NOT exist outside of male and female. Because its not new patterns. It techinally is a new sex, but binary. There is no such thing as non-binary outside of charater. There is only male and female. A trans person is a mix of both. There is only, and i repeat. only male and female.

Neo pronouns are age regressors or very very confused people. As a dyslexic. I will not be able to use those pronoun types. Respect=respect.

@tulTIPTOElips Intersex is not a biological sex. Intersex people are not equally feminine and masculine. Intersex people with more feminine characteristics are assigned as females, while intersex people with more masculine characteristics are assigned as males.

talking spongebob squarepants GIF

@tulTIPTOElips Intersex is not a biological sex. Intersex people are not equally feminine and masculine. Intersex people with more feminine characteristics are assigned as females, while intersex people with more masculine characteristics are assigned as males.

talking spongebob squarepants GIF
Due to standards of course- but its nit the same as being born female or male. And transgenderism isnt intersex. I also said techinally... sooo....

@tulTIPTOElips "It techinally is a new sex, but binary." Your claim is a contradiction. It doesn't make sense. Could you please elaborate?

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Yes, techinally we have the pattern set as "male and female" techinally when you put male and female together it makes a new pattern than "male" and "female".

Separate clauses becoming compund... thats the best way i can explain myself.. like grammar rules.. still the same words.. idk.. but "male"+"female"="male and female"..

Humans would not exist with out male or female. But if you put them together its not "actually " a new gender, but it "techinally " is.. but its actually still male and female.. no "well techinally this isnt male and female".. no.. its male and female.

@tulTIPTOElips So you understand that intersex isn't a third sex, but a birth defect?

Jack Black Smile GIF
More or less, depending on the severity- using the bathroom can become a disorder, but in my fair book- these are mere syndromes- as if you were to complete neglect the fact and not have any subconscious meter in it, you could live happily.. its why even tho transgenderism is made through physical discrepancies- it still should be treated as a mental health disorder- with physical syndromes.. some reasearch makes markers on "FTM-female at birth" and how if they are anygron sensitive they will still have some muscle development like a male would *but like stuck as a teenboy form*. One paper on PUBMED.gov (look up "pubmed".. "-.gov" wont give you the site) mentions how people like me have lower brain density. Females and male brains are different in volumes (different volumes for different brain regions) and so they are thinking the different density has an impact on gender perception.. i can source the article if youd like 😀