What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

JunkHead - Home at last

Yes_lawl

Everything I state is accurate.
VIP Member
I am a person just like you, neigh I am a God. Neigh I am a beggar walking the street for spare coin. Neigh I am a horse and the cart is my life. Neigh I am a soldier this is my rifle, this is my knife

April fools time for tools time to relish salad days, time to embellish hazey maize time for joy time for shame do not blame the game it is just April fools day

Thank your kind heart for allowing me to be here but why'd you have to point and stare, laugh and glare, treat me like some freak of a man that should not be, so I'll be here I'll sit and wallow woe is me, trying hard to breathe on even feet with no fear of what lies beneath summer changes to autumn gloom here we sit impending doom all while men sit above a room dreaming of a wasteful tomb, eat the garbage, shave your face, make sure pretty little things go to waste, tell your friends, speak out loud or else your mind comes a foggy cloud, shroud your head in thoughts lest your mind come a knot

Sleepy Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
loading GIF
bored patrick star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Jokes on you, this stuff ain't that hard to chew, the face you make when my nails strike the chalkboard on the days oh the haze oh i didn't know the rules but i tried and it feels almost better now that I've died