What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Lonely and in need of some attention

Cannot get out of boredom. Would like to get to meet cool people.

At least you implied that boredom is most-likely experienced by individuals who do not possess interesting attributes.
When I'm by myself, I have a deep conversation with me, myself, and I, get pissed off, and then write down my thoughts.
You should try it. Instead of searching for a needy fuckboy.

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF
Animated GIF
Going Crazy GIF
Working Kermit The Frog GIF

Last edited:
At least you implied that boredom is most-likely experienced by individuals who do not possess interesting attributes.
When I'm by myself, I have a deep conversation with me, myself, and I, get pissed off, and then write down my thoughts.
You should try it. Instead of searching for a needy fuckboy.

Scared Kermit The Frog GIF
Animated GIF
Going Crazy GIF
Working Kermit The Frog GIF
What this person said, just talk to yourself