What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Looking to explore my sexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella2024

I’m female 31..5’2…chubby and curvy and cute.

I’m a long term relationship.

But I am looking to explore my sexuality with females.
I’ve only had 1 full experience which was along time ago.

But I want to explore more.

Is there anyone that can help.

While our Lesbian chat is not inteded to be a sex chat you might find some like minded females and possibly a connection there.

Check out the chat Here

While our Lesbian chat is not inteded to be a sex chat you might find some like minded females and possibly a connection there.

Check out the chat Here
why do you even want her to go to lesbian chat? she wants to date someone. you should have recommended a dating chat site instead. dating is against policy. :mad:

why do you even want her to go to lesbian chat? she wants to date someone. you should have recommended a dating chat site instead. dating is against policy. :mad:
Mr bob always spitting out THOSE FACTS! 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

Status
Not open for further replies.