What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

MISSING- Unsolved Amber Alert, Keshawn Williams

xxcherries

I have been following this Amber Alert for almost two months now. It breaks my heart that he still hasn’t been found. Please, spread the news about his disappearance. Help us find him. Do not hesitate to call 911 or the Cleveland Division of Police at 216-623-5418 if you have any information.

390E1061-70E7-4C9E-B9CA-F5D41C9779D1.jpeg

Missing person description

Missing Since: Jun 23, 2023
Missing From: Cleveland, OH
Age Now: 15 years
Sex: Male
Race: Black
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'05"
Weight: 120 lbs
Description: Last seen wearing a creamed colored jogging suit and gray Jordan sneakers

Suspect‘s vehicle description

Make: Jeep
Color: Black
Description: The Jeep SUV may have Temporary Registration

He has been missing for almost 2 months. It is extremely likely he was abducted.

Please share this information anywhere you can and keep an eye out, even if you don’t live near Cleveland, Ohio. He could be anywhere by now, and the more people that know about his disappearance, the better! Thank you! #helpfindkeshawn

More information:
https://www.missingkids.org/poster/AMBER/31174/14216/screen

0354ED02-557D-4188-97EC-70E3710E383A.jpegAA92892D-1790-4CE0-B026-8530DF6924A2.jpeg4ECBCC80-68A2-4696-B8BF-A45854042595.jpeg

I have been following this Amber Alert for almost two months now. It breaks my heart that he still hasn’t been found. Please, spread the news about his disappearance. Help us find him. Do not hesitate to call 911 or the Cleveland Division of Police at 216-623-5418 if you have any information.

View attachment 2106

Missing person description

Missing Since: Jun 23, 2023
Missing From: Cleveland, OH
Age Now: 15 years
Sex: Male
Race: Black
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'05"
Weight: 120 lbs
Description: Last seen wearing a creamed colored jogging suit and gray Jordan sneakers

Suspect‘s vehicle description

Make: Jeep
Color: Black
Description: The Jeep SUV may have Temporary Registration

He has been missing for almost 2 months. It is extremely likely he was abducted.

Please share this information anywhere you can and keep an eye out, even if you don’t live near Cleveland, Ohio. He could be anywhere by now, and the more people that know about his disappearance, the better! Thank you! #helpfindkeshawn

More information:
https://www.missingkids.org/poster/AMBER/31174/14216/screen

View attachment 2108View attachment 2109View attachment 2110
I think it's a fantastic idea that you tried to reach out for help finding them anywhere, I hope they are found and are safe.