What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Need help

Solution
We unfortunately don't assist with password resets. There is however a password recovery option at the login page. Enter the email you registered your account with and you'll receive a link and from there you can create a new password. You can also check your password manager and see if it's saved.

If you don't remember what the email was, you are welcome to create another account.
We unfortunately don't assist with password resets. There is however a password recovery option at the login page. Enter the email you registered your account with and you'll receive a link and from there you can create a new password. You can also check your password manager and see if it's saved.

If you don't remember what the email was, you are welcome to create another account.

Solution
In that case could I have the acc devilishdevil deleted if possible
Accounts can NOT be deleted by the staff team. unfortunately if you want it deleted now you’ll have to do it yourself which doesn’t sound like that’s the case so good luck to you.

btw i’m obviously not affiliated with the workers but ik some rules and thought i’d give you some info sooner that later