What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

New and just wondering

AnnLifeafter50

Hey there! So, I've just hit the big 6-0 and guess what? I'm the new kid on the block here. I'm curious, what keeps you all busy? I've got grandkids keeping me on my toes, and I'm on the lookout for some work or anything really, to make the most of my time. For those of you rocking the work scene past 50, what kind of gigs are you into? And just for kicks, what do you do for fun?

Welcome! I’m so glad you’ve found your way here. I hope you make a lot of good friends and find some common interests. I’m not retired yet.

If you want fast paced discussion with other seniors please see our

Senior chat

Can’t wait to get to know you more around forums!