What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

People are surprised to find out that I'm a Bottom and this here pretty much explains it all.

Buzz

VIP Member
85121025_188891402482875_8064883417113690112_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Being submissive means obediently following instructions from others without hesitation.

Subservience comes inevitably to those with a weak mindset.

Submissive individuals are unskeptical sheep.

You shared some ridiculous notions that you picked up from social media, but you're hesitant to add anything of your own.

When someone genuinely expresses their opinion, you pull a bitch-move and re-post it.

There is nothing rational in claiming that subservience corresponds with having a strong will.

Those who lack the courage to stand up for themselves and blindly comply with others are viewed as submissive.

Strong-willed individuals hold onto their beliefs stubbornly and judge their peers with cautiousness.

You shared some ridiculous notions that you picked up from social media, but you're hesitant to add anything of your own.

When someone genuinely expresses their opinion, you pull a bitch-move and re-post it.
And you post 40 times before accepting wha you’ve posted after deleting 39 of them. You are being negative and argumentative about every post you’re replying to.

It's fine to disagree with and critique people.

In the same way that you exposed me as the stickler I am.

There are questions I will ask.

Ideally, he should genuinely justify himself so that these discussions might conclude mutually beneficial rather than having a moderator remove that option.

To gain support and agreement, he should provide rational explanations instead of providing misleading religious bullshit and vague blanket statements.