What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

PSA: make sure you keep up with your COVID boosters in 2023

Remember to keep up with your covid boosters as the year continues.
Tobey Maguire Lol GIF
Montage Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Tv Show Lol GIF
The Office Lol GIF
christian bale laughing GIF
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Why?

Those with compromised immune systems appreciate it when people make an effort to prevent the spread of viruses.
My mother is a fucking tank when it comes to viruses. She hasn't worn a mask at all in the past year and she still hasn't gotten covid. No vaccine included.

It's either my parent is a lucky bastard or they have them virus cheats. :ROFLMAO:

My mother is a fucking tank when it comes to viruses. She hasn't worn a mask at all in the past year and she still hasn't gotten covid. No vaccine included.

It's either my parent is a lucky bastard or they have them virus cheats. :ROFLMAO:
So is my grandma. Flu shots came out and the lady hasnt been sick since, shes turning 90 this year.
Then theres me right now, with a damn cold immediately after catching gastroenteritis.