What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Questions on Femboys

Aren't femboys and transwomen the same?

Thinking Patrick GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

If a man is sexually attracted to a femboy without realizing the femboy is a man, does it make him gay? Why?
Well it depends on what they’re attracted to, if they are attracted to feminine features then I would say they are more akin to being bisexual rather than being homosexual.

However on the flip side if they like the masculine features more than the feminine I think they are more akin to be homosexual rather than bisexual.

Why? Because I think nowadays people are more open minded about people dressing and or acting how they want to, cross dressing isn’t taboo anymore. (In some cases)

Well it depends on what they’re attracted to, if they are attracted to feminine features then I would say they are more akin to being bisexual rather than being homosexual.

However on the flip side if they like the masculine features more than the feminine I think they are more akin to be homosexual rather than bisexual.
no. a man who is sexually attracted to another man is gay. no questions. :mad:
Why? Because I think nowadays people are more open minded about people dressing and or acting how they want to
no. people are not even more open-minded. the government keeps brainwashing men to wear women's clothes. it is crazy. :mad: