What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

REMINDER: The Lesbian Room is NOT a sex chat room

Xena Warrior

VIP Member
Reminder: 321chat is a Family Friendly site, with its minimum age of membership of 13 years of age. 321chat also has age and topic specific rooms, such as the Lesbian Room. Because we cannot guarantee younger chatters from never trying to sneak into the Lesbian Room, Sex Chat (sexually explicit chat of any kind) is prohibited in the room. This issue will be enforced, with or without warning.

With this now being explained, I recommend taking any mature conversations to DM's (Digital Messages). 321chat and its Mods do not monitor Dm's. However, if one of the two parties report the conversation, we then review the conversation for violations. For this reason, I highly recommend that any mature or personal conversations are only with mutually consenting adults.

After receiving multiple complaints about this issue, it is my Hope that this will help resolve this issue.

I recommend all chatters to regularly review 321chat Rules, as they can change, and can be found at: 321chat.com/rules

As always, I welcome questions, concerns and suggestions. So, please fee free to message me with any.

Let's have a Fun and Safe Chat in the Lesbian Room. 😊

Thank you,
Xena Warrior
- Lesbian Room Administrator

* A Big Thank you to 321Chat for allowing us this room to chat.

Reminder: 321chat is a Family Friendly site, with its minimum age of membership of 13 years of age. 321chat also has age and topic specific rooms, such as the Lesbian Room. Because we cannot guarantee younger chatters from never trying to sneak into the Lesbian Room, Sex Chat (sexually explicit chat of any kind) is prohibited in the room. This issue will be enforced, with or without warning.

With this now being explained, I recommend taking any mature conversations to DM's (Digital Messages). 321chat and its Mods do not monitor Dm's. However, if one of the two parties report the conversation, we then review the conversation for violations. For this reason, I highly recommend that any mature or personal conversations are only with mutually consenting adults.

After receiving multiple complaints about this issue, it is my Hope that this will help resolve this issue.

I recommend all chatters to regularly review 321chat Rules, as they can change, and can be found at: 321chat.com/rules

As always, I welcome questions, concerns and suggestions. So, please fee free to message me with any.

Let's have a Fun and Safe Chat in the Lesbian Room. 😊

Thank you,
Xena Warrior
- Lesbian Room Administrator

* A Big Thank you to 321Chat for allowing us this room to chat.
Well said and I agree 100%

Wow. He was demoted. Oh, boo hoo. Anyway, protecting young women from lesbianism was very Christian of him. I hope he's doing well.

Pray I Hope GIF