What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Retrieve my account

Solution
My sister went on my accident and deleted it. Can I get it back?
  • If your account has been deleted from the chat room, there's no recourse for recovery. You'll need to create a new account once the chat room is operational again.
  • I would suggest reaching out to one of the superadmins, admins, or owners via private message. They may provide further insight into the deletion of your account allegedly by your sister.
My sister went on my accident and deleted it. Can I get it back?
  • If your account has been deleted from the chat room, there's no recourse for recovery. You'll need to create a new account once the chat room is operational again.
  • I would suggest reaching out to one of the superadmins, admins, or owners via private message. They may provide further insight into the deletion of your account allegedly by your sister.

Solution
i was just coming to say the same thing.....just make a new one like those of us who lost theirs in the great 321 hackening had to do

Thank you Jem I will try that.

Thank you Jem I will try that.
It appears to me that you have created a whole different account now - so I can only assume that is your choice. So unless you still wish to try to have your old name I'll consider this a closed issue. If you need further help from me, you can ask for me in the room and I'll pm your new account to discuss it.