What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Textfield to write messages missing

GetTheDefib

Hello,

About a week ago I created an account on the chatsite uaing the same username and e-mailaddress as this forumaccount.

More or less from the very beginning I've been missing the textfield at the bottom of the page to write messages in. Additionally there is no '+' button. I'm essentially limited to observing the chat, regardless of what room I'm in. See attached image.

I'm using Chrome on Android, do not use a VPN or anything. I know the chat should work fine on this browser as it does without issues on the other version of this platform.

Is there a way to resolve or work around this issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231107_000629_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231107_000629_Chrome.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
Hello,

About a week ago I created an account on the chatsite uaing the same username and e-mailaddress as this forumaccount.

More or less from the very beginning I've been missing the textfield at the bottom of the page to write messages in. Additionally there is no '+' button. I'm essentially limited to observing the chat, regardless of what room I'm in. See attached image.

I'm using Chrome on Android, do not use a VPN or anything. I know the chat should work fine on this browser as it does without issues on the other version of this platform.

Is there a way to resolve or work around this issue?
This is an issue that occurs on a daily basis for everyone. Normally refreshing the page once or twice will do the trick and the missing text box should reappear on your screen. Do this also when switching rooms as it will disappear again sometimes.

It certainly is an inconvenient thing to happen when you want to chat but hopefully it can be fixed. But for now this is the best solution to this.

Hope this helps!