What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

We Are Born Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phone Call What GIF by ABC Network
muppets kermit GIF
Working Kermit The Frog GIF
Kermit The Frog Tea GIF

I guess that's a valid point considering Metzitzah b'peh's still in practice... Only jesting.
Other than that nonsense, I believe the majority are born SINLESS. 😁(y)

And nothing can change that, we are who we are :)

You're right, "we are who we are". It's a damn shame a lot of the LGBTQ community found out too late.
Don't worry. God can help change anyone or anything. Just follow his commandments and teachings and you'll live well. 😁(y)

Proud Spongebob Squarepants GIF
Sponge Bob Flower GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Scared Nervous GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
spongebob hiding GIF

You just keep looking to your imaginary friend in the sky and quoting from the worlds best selling novel and run along an let the rest of us get on with our real issues, thank you very much
You're right, "we are who we are". It's a damn shame a lot of the LGBTQ community found out too late.
Don't worry. God can help change anyone or anything. Just follow his commandments and teachings and you'll live well. 😁(y)

Proud Spongebob Squarepants GIF
Sponge Bob Flower GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Scared Nervous GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
spongebob hiding GIF
I don't think we should use religion to justify homophobia , but we have our opposing views

Well that's your opinion, and opinions are like assholes and yours stinks. It's not like I signed up for a 30 day free trial at bein gay and forgot to cancel it. Maybe you should take some time to educate yourself, most of us did not choose this. Like the thing say's, We Are Born This Way. And for God's purpose, he does not make mistakes!

So if you don't have anything good to say about this post please keep it to yourself. Thank you.

You just keep looking to your imaginary friend in the sky and quoting from the worlds best selling novel and run along an let the rest of us get on with our real issues, thank you very much

frustrated seriously GIF

Thanks for the recommendation, but I'll gladly decline. I'll worship the living God and share his words instead. Take care. 😇(y)

Maybe you should take some time to educate yourself, most of us did not choose this. Like the thing say's, We Are Born This Way. And for God's purpose, he does not make mistakes!

You're right, God doesn't make mistakes. There are no coincidences. Many homosexuals didn't choose to be homosexual. I completely understand that.
But nobody's born homosexual. It's not natural. Only people who choose science over God say otherwise.

God also gave mankind free-will. That means we can choose to do good or evil. There's no in-between.
I assume you consider yourself a Christian. With all due respect, please don't twist our Religion to make your statement seem just. God sent down raining sulfur upon Sodom and Gomorrah. His views never changed in the New Testament. Children are gifts from God. Please don't insult him like that.

Many thanks.

Deuteronomy 4:2 ⬅️
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ⬅️

No Problem Reaction GIF

It so pains me when other proclaimed "Christians" utilize post 1946 Biblical references and doctrines to justify their bigotry towards others. I was raised with the same doctrines and was never taught that the wording and meaning was changed in 1946, which resulted into the practices of the 50's and beyond. Also, being born or created differently does not mean God makes mistakes. People are born with "abnormalities" quite often; and while no two people are born the same, we are still born in His image. In my opinion, it is the diversity of creation that makes our world so special. We could debate politics, religions, science and personal opinion forever, or we can live and let live. We can love instead of hate... that is the choice.

You all have a Nice Day and Chat :)
Xena

It so pains me when other proclaimed "Christians" utilize post 1946 Biblical references and doctrines to justify their bigotry towards others. I was raised with the same doctrines and was never taught that the wording and meaning was changed in 1946, which resulted into the practices of the 50's and beyond. Also, being born or created differently does not mean God makes mistakes. People are born with "abnormalities" quite often; and while no two people are born the same, we are still born in His image. In my opinion, it is the diversity of creation that makes our world so special. We could debate politics, religions, science and personal opinion forever, or we can live and let live. We can love instead of hate... that is the choice.

You all have a Nice Day and Chat :)
Xena

Ok then. With all due respect sir, the information you provided didn't change God's views on homosexuality. Although I share verses from various versions to make it easier to understand. I prefer the King James Version (KJV). It being one of the most accurate to the original scripture was published in 1611. Its wording hasn't changed still to this day.

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as of womankind: it is abomination." -Leviticus 18:22 KJV

"But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust." -1 Timothy 1:8-11 KJV

I feel this is plenty but I have other verses and other versions on the subject if these aren't enough. 😁(y)

It so pains me when other proclaimed "Christians" see their sin, and instead of stopping their behaviour or hiding it in that matter, they choose to go around promoting it. That's beyond me. I'm completely aware of the good and evil the Bible contains. Never did it say homosexuality was just.

And "live and let live" What a joke. Using that in a situation like this. That's basically telling me "If you see someone in harm's way. Don't stop and help. Let them fail." With that being said, It's clear you and I are VERY different and are firm in our ways. I would keep fighting if I had the choice but I'm not risking it. It's not worth our time.

I draw the line when homosexuals start sharing their degeneracy with the youth, and when they twist my religion.
But by the looks of it, you aren't harming anyone but yourself. I should really stop before I offend someone or something. :ROFLMAO:🤚

Thanks. Have a good day. ✌️:)

You.jpg
Montage Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
8mvO6Vn.jpg
Thumbs Ok GIF by MOODMAN

Obviously this has been a hot political topic with strong convictions on all sides. I respect religious diversities, including different theologies within the Christian Church. I am not interested in saying who is right or who is wrong or claiming to know God's view or Great plan. However, I would like to share a link that helps explain my earlier point a little better: Bible Pre-1946.

Have a Good Night & Chat
Xena

Obviously this has been a hot political topic with strong convictions on all sides. I respect religious diversities, including different theologies within the Christian Church. I am not interested in saying who is right or who is wrong or claiming to know God's view or Great plan. However, I would like to share a link that helps explain my earlier point a little better: Bible Pre-1946.

Have a Good Night & Chat
Xena
We really are firm in our separate ways. Even so, sorry for acting up back there. I could have done better. 😅
Yes, Paul the Apostle lived by faith and preached nothing but God's life, death, resurrection, and will. Everything he wrote is of God and I believe it should be followed.
Sin is sin. If you know it's wicked you shouldn't continue your evil ways. You should pray. Ask God for forgiveness and change.

In the meantime, I'll continue to study different Bibles and find similarities and dissimilarities. I'll continue to follow the KJV, and the NKJV.
And thanks to your link I'm ordering the American Standard Bible. Many thanks.

Have a good night. Get well soon. I'll keep you in my prayers. 🙏

the league no GIF by HULU

Do they realize this thesis has relevance to all sexual orientations?

The whole "love is love," "we are who we are," "diversity," and "live and let live" nonsense just serves to worsen the matter.

And it was unquestionably blasphemous and idiotic for that religious nut to blame his sexuality on a superstition.

Does "We" in "We are Born Gay" refer to all members of the homosexual minority?

This concept doesn't seem to make sense considering that traumatic events in someone's life can have an effective impact on their sense of sexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.