What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Your Dream Job

Seraphina

VIP Member
Do you have your dream job?

If so, what sacrifices did you have to make to get it?

If not, how close or far away from it are you? What keeps you from pursuing it?

I've always wanted to be a volcanologist.

Sadly, having a child, I no longer have the time to pursue this career nor would I have the time to travel for the job.

Do you have your dream job?

If so, what sacrifices did you have to make to get it?

If not, how close or far away from it are you? What keeps you from pursuing it?
I want to be a social worker or a therapist.
The sacrifices I would have to make to get it would be a lot of education and time.
I'm not too far from it actually, just need to invest more time and be patient. What keeps me from pursuing is the fact I know I can help someone out, and make a difference.

Social work and psychology are relatively easy college majors.

It's good on your behalf that a degree does not require an exceptional amount of methodical skill.

Good luck!

I currently work in heatlhcare specifically in the laboratory. It's an ok job. Not what I wanted to do in life. Hopefully I will be able to puruse Cybersecurity which I always had an interest in.

I currently work in heatlhcare specifically in the laboratory. It's an ok job. Not what I wanted to do in life. Hopefully I will be able to puruse Cybersecurity which I always had an interest in.
My stepfather works in cybersecurity actually!

My dream job is to be a revolutionary agitator. I'd have to sacrifice everything, perhaps even my life, for the cause of the revolution.
Vive la revolution!
Hopefully, your dream never comes true. It probably won't. This world doesn't need another Bronstein.

Leaving Spongebob Squarepants GIF