What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Can a straight person become gay over time?

Can lead a horse to water, can't make them drink.

I thought what I said was rather clear.
disagreed. anyone can change someone's feelings.
sexuality = feelings
gender = feelings
a heterosexual can become a homosexual just as a man can become a woman. both are feelings and feelings can change.

picture it; a man is having a nice day. he's happy. then a thief steals his car. could that thief's actions change that man's feelings from happy to angry? yes. anyone can influence someone to do or become something different.

Can a straight person become gay over time, and vice versa? How?
You don't turn gay overnight (obviously) but you can realize with time that you are attracted to another (or multiple) genders, I was straight before realizing I was bisexual myself, and my good friend dated women before realizing he was gay. I don't know many gay people who realized they're straight, more so bisexual, pansexual, etc.

if ur on a computer that only you have used then honestly it doesn’t matter where you access the site because you’ve never been banned before and ur account is connected with the devices u use. for example if someone you know at school has been banned on 321 but has Never logged into the same device you use for 321 then you shouldn’t be banned. honestly if a bunch of people had accounts and were in a mall and one person got banned not everyone would be banned.

if ur on a computer that only you have used then honestly it doesn’t matter where you access the site because you’ve never been banned before and ur account is connected with the devices u use. for example if someone you know at school has been banned on 321 but has Never logged into the same device you use for 321 then you shouldn’t be banned. honestly if a bunch of people had accounts and were in a mall and one person got banned not everyone would be banned.
Wtf does this whacked out schizopost even MEAN?