What's new
Free Chat Forum / Message Board

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please consider using your 321Chat chat room username, especially to gain VIP here.

Important! You will need to validate your email address to register and recover your password if you've forgotten it. Staff cannot assit with password recovery in any way. Please allow a short time for your email to arrive if it doesn't arrive immediately. Check spam folder.

Recommended Workouts

Trench-

Brendon
VIP Member
Anyone got suggestions for a good at home workout for men? I can't get a gym membership, nor do I have equipment

Advice, you could search it up.🧐, How about that?
searching it up will get many results which aren’t by actual people yk. Especially for something specific like ‘men’s workout with no equipment & no money spent’

Anyone got suggestions for a good at home workout for men? I can't get a gym membership, nor do I have equipment
punch the shit out of your pillow
effective
arm workout
stress relievement
just put a printout of someone's face that you hate on it for more efficiency (E.G i would put your face on the pillow winky winky emoji)